Are you an educator? School resource officer? A lawyer who volunteers in local classrooms?
Then you have what it takes to bring citizenship to life for students! You are OCLRE member material!
Register to become a member HERE.
Why Join OCLRE?
- Membership dues will allow OCLRE to maintain free or low-cost services that we have provided to Ohio teachers for many years.
- Your membership will help us work more effectively to counter what many educators see as an increasing lack of engagement with and interest in the civic life of our nation by our young people.
- An individual membership is only $30 per year. Attending only one OCLRE conference per year saves you more than your membership dues.
- Discounts of at least 15% on all OCLRE programs, and professional development
- Free in-service workshops for your school or district for any OCLRE program
- Membership dues are tax-deductible
- Membership is not transferable; benefits may not be assigned to another individual
- Membership period is from August 1 to July 31
- Renewal dues received after August 1st of the new membership cycle will be applied retroactively to beginning of membership cycle
- To take advantage of program discounts, membership must be active on the date(s) of the program.
Partnering with Teachers to Bring Citizenship to Life